The Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships are offered at the Institut d’Etudes Iraniennes of the Sorbonne Nouvelle with the support of the research group ‘Mondes iranien et indien’ (UMR 7528) and the Fondation Colette Caillat of the Institut de France. The positions are open to outstanding senior and promising younger scholars from any country working on a research topic which can constitute an original and important contribution to the Perso-Indica project.
Each Visiting Fellowship is for a period of 1 month. Two Fellowships are available during the academic year 2011-2012. The fellowships do not offer a salary but they offer accommodation and a substantial contribution to travel and living expenses.
- The Visiting Fellow will be accommodated in the apartment of the Fondation Colette Caillat. The apartment is located at Sèvres in the Résidence du Parc Eiffel.
- Contribution to travel expenses: up to € 300 for scholars travelling from Europe; up to € 700 for scholars travelling from USA and Asia.
- Contribution to living expenses in Paris. The Visiting Fellow will receive a contribution for meals at the rates applied by French institutions, i.e. € 915 for thirty days.
- Fellows will be offered an office space at the IEI located in central Paris in the building of the Sorbonne Nouvelle.
One fellowship should be held in February or March 2012, starting 1st February or 1st March. The second fellowship should be held between May and June and allow the fellow to take part to the Perso-Indica conference held in early June in Paris.
Complete applications should be submitted by 30 September 2011.
The Call for applications and the Application form can be downloaded from Institut d’études iraniennes.
For more information, please visit official website: www.perso-indica.net.
- Visiting Research Fellowships, Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- Hermes Fellowships for Postdoctoral Student in Humanities and Social Sciences, France
- Master Scholarships in Particle Physics at Université Blaise Pascal, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Arts and History, Kenza Foundation, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Lyon, France
- Mathematics Research Fellowships, Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Italy
- Master Scholarships in European Literary Cultures, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Visiting Fellowships in History and Sociology, Bielefeld University, Germany
- The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) Fellowships 2011 - 2012, France
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.