Applications are invited for the three-year fellowship from candidates that hold or expect to hold a master´s degree in a field relevant to the following projects:
- Non-injectable delivery of modified biopharmaceuticals. Main supervisor: Associate Professor Hanne Mørck Nielsen, Department of Pharmaceutics and Analytical Chemistry, phone +45 3533 6346 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Plants for treatment of snake-bite induced tissue necrosis. Main supervisor: Associate Professor Anna K. Jäger, Department of Medicinal Chemistry, phone +45 3533 6339 (email: email@example.com).
- Beta-lactam antibiotics as analgesic treatment paradigm of neuropathic pain in rats and humans. Main supervisor: Professor Ole J. Bjerrum, Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy, phone +45 3533 6320 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The project is co-financed by the Lundbeck Foundation and the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
The PhD fellowships are to be completed in accordance with the Ministerial order on the PhD programme at the universities (PhD order) from the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation and the Regulations and guidelines for the conferment of the PhD degree by the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The terms of employment are stated in the agreement between The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations and the Ministry of Finance.
The first and the second PhD fellowships are affiliated to the research training programme, Drug Research Academy (mobility fellowship).
As an equal opportunity employer, the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences invites applications from all interested candidates regardless of gender, age, ethnic origin or religion.
For further information, applicants may contact the main supervisor.
How to apply
STEP ONE: Make one pdf-file (max 10 mb) with the following contents:
- Letter stating the interest and qualifications for the project (max. one page)
- Master´s degree diploma (including grade transcripts for bachelo´s and master´s degrees)
- Possible publication list
- Possible references
- Applicants with a Master´s degree from abroad should also enclose a short description of the grading scale used.
STEP TWO: Fill in the application form and upload the pdf. The application form is linked from the announcement: www.farma.ku.dk/stillinger
STEP THREE: Print the pdf-file and send one hard copy in an envelope marked “Reference 211-0052/10-0900″ to:
University of Copenhagen
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
DK - 2100 Copenhagen
The hard copy has to be received at the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences before the application deadline.
Deadline for applications: Friday 7 January 2011 at 12 o´clock noon.
An answer as to the granting of the fellowships can be expected appr. 4 weeks after application deadline.
- PhD Fellowship in Drug Delivery, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Fellowships in Biopharmaceutics as Medicinal Products, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- MSc in Drug Discovery & Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarship, University of Nottingham, UK
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Biochemistry and Molecular / Cellular Biology, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- PhD Fellowship in Epigenetics and Signal Transduction in Cancer, BRIC, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Fellowship in Fuel Cell Catalysts, University of Southern Denmark
- Postdoctoral in Oral Drug Formulation and Bioavailability Assessment, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- PhD Scholarship on Textiles Terminologies in Ancient Greece, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Scholarships and Postdoc Positions in Mechanical Sensors and Vehicles for Oral Drug Delivery, DTU, Denmark
- Master Scholarships in Medical and Health Science, Netherlands