Genomic Medicine and Statistics
The 4-year programme will comprise a combined first year and a 3-year self directed research project. The first year will include taught modules and laboratory rotations designed to equip students with the knowledge to make an informed choice of doctoral project.
The programme is available for admission in October 2010 and is open to all Home/EU and overseas students. A starting stipend of approximately £18,685 per annum will be provided. Tuition fees will be paid at the Home/EU rate.
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK
- Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany
- Mathematics & Statistics Scholarships for Taught Masters, University of Glasgow, UK
- 100 Scholarships from University of Oxford, UK
- PhD Scholarship in Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Mahidol-Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit, Thailand
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
- Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- St Cross Scholarship in Global Health Science, University of Oxford, UK
- Unilever Graduate Scholarship in the Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Godfrey John Tyler Scholarship in Economics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.