The Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences (NCMLS) is organising an international PhD recruitment event to attract top students to study in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Selected candidates will be invited to NCMLS for a 2½ day program allowing participants to visit departments of their choice, to engage in one-to-one discussions with group leaders and group members, as well as participate in organised lab tours. Travel and accommodation expenses will be reimbursed.
What we offer
As a PhD student at the NCMLS Graduate School, you will follow a tailor-made program governed by your own training and supervision plan. You will be regarded as a junior member of the NCMLS and will be challenged to participate fully in this stimulating research environment. Projects offered are structured along the three research themes
- Infection, Immunity and Regenerative medicine
- Metabolism, transport and motion
- Cell growth and differentiation
Studying in Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Radboud University Nijmegen is one of the leading academic communities in the Netherlands. Renowned for its green campus in the oldest city of the Netherlands, it has nine faculties and enrols over 17.500 students. The strength of the University lies in its personal approach. The campus is a close-knit community in which academics from different faculties often work together in cross-disciplinary teams.
The deadline for application is 1 July 2010.
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (MMD) Scholarships, Radboud University, The Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Natural Science, Netherlands
- PhD scholarship in Bioinformatics at the National University of Ireland, Galway
- PhD Position in Applied Bioinformatics, Wageningen University & Research Centre (WUR), Netherlands
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Biochemistry and Molecular / Cellular Biology, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- Postdoctoral Position in Molecular Genetics, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- PhD Candidate in Land Remote Sensing at Wageningen University & Research Centre, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Medical and Health Science, Netherlands
- Complete List of Dutch Institutions Offering PhD Studies
- 3 PhD Positions, Minimally Invasive Robotics in An MRI Environment (MIRIAM), University of Twente, Netherlands
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.