Stockholm University School of Business welcomes applications to the Doctoral Programme in Business Administration and for full-time positions as Doctoral Researcher in Accounting, Finance, Management and Marketing beginning September 1, 2010.
Applicants must either have completed a master`s degree, or completed at least 240 ECTS (incl. at least 60 ECTS at master`s level), or acquired the equivalent knowledge through academic studies in Sweden or abroad. Applicants must also have completed at least 90 ECTS in business administration, including a master`s dissertation of at least 15 ECTS.
Selection is made on the basis of
(i) documented knowledge in a relevant subject area,
(ii) English language skills (written and spoken), and
(iii) analytical, critical and creative thinking skills. We pay particular attention to the quality of your research proposal, your academic merits, and your academic references. Short-listed candidates are called to an interview.
Your application should include the following documents:
- a completed application form (pdf), please find link below,
- a letter of intent,
- copies of degree certificates, grades and reference letters,
- your CV,
- your research proposal (approx. 2,000 words),
- a sample of your previous academic work (preferably your master`s dissertation; alternatively, a long essay completed within the remit of your master`s degree) and
- two academic reference letters (these should be sent directly to the Registrar`s Office).
Application form for English speaking applicants, click here.
Please note that electronic applications are not accepted. All documents should be sent by regular post.
Terms of employment
The Doctoral Programme and employment as Doctoral Researcher comprises of 48 months full-time, beginning September 1, 2010.
For further information contact Director of Graduate Studies, Dr Torkild Thanem, e-mail email@example.com. Trade uni0n representatives are Bo Ekengren (SACO), Lisbeth Häggberg (Fackförbundet ST), telephone +46-(0)8-16 2000 (switch board), and Gunnar Stenberg (SEKO), telephone +46-(0)70-316 43 41, and PhD student representative, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications labelled with reference number SU 617-0454-10 are accepted after April 1, 2010, and should arriveno later than April 30, 2010, by regular post to:
SE-106 91 STOCKHOLM
Deadline for applications: April 30, 2010.
- PhD Studentship in General Linguistics and Phoenetics, Stockholm University, Sweden
- PhD in Physical Chemistry, Lund University, Sweden
- VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP), VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Business Administration, University of Bologna, Italy
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Architectural Sciences, University of Rome, Italy
- PhD Studentships in Quantitative Methods / Logistics, University of Vienna, Austria
- Doctoral Studentship in Chemical Physics, Lund University, Sweden
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK