The Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) Research Group at School of Software, Dalian University of Technology (DUT) conducts interdisciplinary, application-driven academic research in the broad area of cyber-physical and social computing. Our research focus is on enabling technologies, including networking protocols, computing algorithms, and software platforms, for building systems that bridge the Cyber, Physical, and Social Worlds. The target application areas of our research cover e.g. healthcare, energy, consumer electronics, transportation, automation, and education.
We are opening 2-3 PhD student positions in related fields, including e.g. CPS, wireless networking, mobile computing, ubiquitous/pervasive computing, internet of things, vehicular networking, and swarm intelligence. All positions will be coupled to full Government scholarships. Basic living allowance will be 2,000 RMB/month, plus Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit. The scholarships are exempt from registration fee, tuition, and fee for basic learning materials. Accommodation on campus will be provided for free. The University will offer excellent working conditions.
Supervisor: Associate Professor Feng XIA
Working location: Dalian University of Technology @ Dalian, China
Starting date: September 2011
PhD duration: 3-4 years
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants must be students who study in foreign countries.
- Applicants shall have a master`s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40.
- A good command of the English language (in speaking and in writing) is required.
- 70 PhD Positions, Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science, University of Trento, Italy
- PhD Scholarships, Institute of Computer Science, University of Tartu, Estonia
- PhD Studentship in Computer Science, University of Cambridge, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Architectural Sciences, University of Rome, Italy
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Computer Science, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- PhD Student Positions, San Diego State University, California, USA
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Doctoral Positions, Department of Digital Architecture and Planning, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science & Technology, University of Cambridge, UK
- International Applicants Scholarships, City University London, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.