A vacancy for a research assistant to work under a research project is available. The main aims are to investigate the physics and the limiting factor that prevent the realization of electrical lasing in organic light emitting diode and to fabricate a novel light emitting diode structure for potential realization of electrically driven organic laser.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor in Physics / Applied Physics / Electrical / Electronic Engineering with significant component of optics / photonics / optoelectronics. Those with MSc are highly desirable.
- Demonstrate strong practical skill, hard working, independent, willing to learn new things and passion in above mentioned research
- Experience in fabrication of organic electronics is highly desirable.
Successful applicant need to register for PhD study where tuition and registration are waived.
Salary RM1,500/month for those with a Master degree.
More info: http://fizik.um.edu.my/wkl/
- Khazanah Asia Scholarship for Postgraduate in Collaboration with CIMB Niaga & XL Axiata
- Beasiswa S2 di Malaysia untuk Pelajar Indonesia oleh XL & Yayasan Khazanah
- Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Malaysian Universities
- PhD Studentship in Theoretical Physics, Umeå University, Sweden
- PhD Studentships in Organic Chemistry, University of York, UK
- 2011 Summer Research Internship, Ultrafast Optical Spectroscopy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Visiting Research Fellowships, Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- PhD Scholarships in Radiochemistry, Technical University of Denmark
- PhD Studentship, 3D Electron Microtomography of Catalysts, University of Cambridge, UK
- PhD Positions in Organic Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Germany
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.