- You will conduct research and work thowards a PhD in Economics on a topics related to China`s economic transformation.
- You will assist the supervisor with research and teaching tasks.
Possible directions of research are:
- the impact of WTO entry on China`s industrial sector
- transfer of capabilities from Multinational enterprises to Chinese manufacturing firms
- why has the export precessing sector been so succesful in China?
- impact of Chinese exports on Belgian industry
Advanced Master degree in Economics
- Candidates with an initial master degree in Economics, applied Economics, or Commercial, Bio, or Civil Engineering are encouraged to apply, but will be required to complete the advanced MA program at the K.U.Leuven.
We offer an employment as full-time docotral scholar starting at the 2010, October 1st, for 1 year, rewenable till 4 years.
Please visit http://www.kuleuven.be/vacatures and apply online.
For more information about the job description, please contact:
Prof. dr. J. Van Biesebroeck,
tel:+32 16 326793
Applications must be received no later than April 25th, 2010.
K.U.Leuven carries out an equal opportunity and diversity policy.
- Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- PhD Positions in Operations Research and Business Statistics, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- PhD Research Assistant, Faculty of Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium
- The Science@Leuven Scholarship, Faculty of Science K.U.Leuven, Belgium
- Postdoctoral Position in Precision Livestock Farming, Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium
- Master Scholarships in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Research Assistant in Blended Learning, Hasselt University, Belgium
- Master Scholarships in Economics, Belgium
- Master of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology by Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Research Assistant Position, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.