2009 Call for Applications for the Ph.D program in European Private Law.
Our 3 year Program of Doctoral Studies, that requires the knowledge of Italian language, provides outstanding training for study and research in the various fields of European Private Law. The first year of the Ph.D Program mainly regards to: 1) advanced coursework in European Contract Law (Prof. Vincenzo Scalisi - Jean Monnet Professor ad personam); 2) Jean Monnet course about Fundamental human rights and freedom of economic initiatives in the European Union.
Applications must be sent at the latest by September 17, 2009.
To apply, please read the Call for Applications available here.
For questions please contact Prof. Clorinda Ciraolo, Director of the PhD Program in European Private Law, at: cciraolo[ at ]unime.it
- Eurasian University Network for International Cooperation in Earthquakes (EU-NICE) Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships in Economics at SSUP Sant’Anna, Pisa, Italy
- Master Scholarships in European Literary Cultures, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- PhD Scholarships in Economics, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy
- European Higher Education Fair (EHEF) Medan 2011
- European Higher Education Fair (EHEF) Jakarta 2011
- Italy Scholarships | Beasiswa Italia
- European Master Program in Computational Logic, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships, Mathematical Modelling in Engineering, Europe
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Bocconi University, Italy