This project will investigate the hypothesis that specific cytokine receptors are dysregulated in ovarian cancer, with their activation contributing to key phenotypes of cancer, including metastasis and resistance to chemotherapy.
Chief Investigators involved with the project: Prof Alister Ward, School of Medicine.
- Applicants must meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements and must hold an Honours degree (First Class) or a Master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component (or equivalent).
- This scholarship is open to both Domestic and International applicants.
- The Beth Yarrow Memorial Award In Medical Science, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Deakin University International Scholarships Program (DUISP), Australia
- The LH Ainsworth Cancer Research Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia
- The Harvey Carey Memorial Scholarship, University of New South Wales, Australia
- PhD in Cancer Research, Faculty of Medicine, University of Iceland
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Cancer Epidemiology (Gynaecological Cancers), University of Sydney, Australia
- Research Fellowships in Materials Development, University of Wollongong, Australia
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany
- The Komen College Scholarship Program, USA
- The MC Ainsworth Scholarship in Neurosciences, University of New South Wales, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.deakin.edu.au.