The scholarships are aligned to key areas of research strength within our research institutes allied with those subjects. The awards will be for a period of three years and include fees (home/EU or international rate) and an annual stipend of £12,600. Successful applicants should be in a position to take up the scholarships in August 2009 or shortly thereafter.
For more information, please visit: http://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/research/scholarship.cfm
- PhD Scholarships in Architectural Sciences, University of Rome, Italy
- Swiss Government Scholarships for Foreign Students for University, Fine Arts and Music School, Switzerland
- Ibsen Scholarships in Drama and Performing Arts, Norway
- Master and Doctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Australian Development Scholarships
- LLM International Scholarships, University of Southampton, UK
- Academic Merit Scholarships, Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology Indonesia
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- International MSc and MBA Scholarships, University of Southampton, UK
- MBA Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- The McKesson Foundation Healthcare Scholarships, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.