The PhD program in Business Administration of the University of Bologna trains brilliant researchers in the fields of management, by offering courses in several areas such as organization theory, business strategy, marketing, technology and innovation management, research methods, advanced statistics, econometrics. In addition to the courses, PhD students have the opportunity to attend seminars held by internationally renowned scholars, present their work at conferences, spend a research period of at least 6 months in international academic institutions. The courses are held in English. The PhD in Business Administration (3-year program) is organized by the Department of Management of the University of Bologna (www.sa.unibo.it).
In order to apply, a Master degree (laurea specialistica/magistrale) is required. The 2010 edition of the PhD in Business Administration (25th cycle) will start in January 2010. 10 students will be admitted to the program and 5 scholarships will be offered. The number of scholarship-assisted places may increase thanks to the financial support of public or private institutions. The net amount of the scholarship is around 1000 Euro per month, for a 3-year period. The amount of the scholarship can be increased during the research period spent abroad (+50%) and through assistantships in teaching or contract research activities. Applications from foreign students are encouraged.
For further details on the PhD program in Business Administration, the admission requirements and the selection procedures, please visit the website or contact the PhD Coordinator, Professor Federico Munari (federico.munari[ at ]unibo.it).
The call for application will be published at the beginning of August 2009 on this website.
The deadline to submit all the application documents (approx. 14th September 2009) will be specified in the call.
- Summer Internship - musiXmatch, Italy
- PhD Scholarships in General Management, University of Bologna, Italy
- Master Scholarships in Economics and Market Policy, University of Bologna, Italy
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Master Scholarships in European Literary Cultures, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP), VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK
- Master Scholarships in Economics, University of Bologna, Italy
- MBA Scholarships in International Business for Women, MIB School of Management, Italy
- MBA Scholarships in International Business, MIB School of Management, Italy