Defap, Graduate School in Economics and Finance of Public Administration offers PhD programme in Public Economics. The new PhD programme is a joint project by Università Cattolica (Milano), and Università degli studi Milano-Bicocca. The programme, taught in English, includes rigorous training in both theoretical subjects and advanced techniques with special attention to empirical tools.
The Faculty of the School includes teaching staff from the three founding institutions and from several top foreign universities. The School has established exchange programmes with international institutions and academic departments.
The PhD programme is now in its sixth year of activity, it is widely recognized as one of the best Italian PhD programs in Public Economics, and has built a very promising track record in placing its graduates.
7 scholarships will be awarded on merit. Undergraduate students can apply without their degree. In this case, admission will be accepted conditionally and the candidate will have submit to the diploma di laurea or the foreign academic qualification by the deadline matriculation, or give up the place.
Preliminary Application is available at: http://scuoledidottorato.unicatt.it/defap
- PhD Scholarships in Economics, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy
- Master Scholarships in Economics and Market Policy, University of Bologna, Italy
- PhD Scholarships in Economics & Management, University of Trento, Italy
- Katholischer Akademischer Ausländer-Dienst (KAAD) Scholarship Program 2, Germany
- Yale Institute of Sacred Music Fellowship, Yale University, USA
- PhD Studentships in Behaviour, Choices and Markets, University of Aberdeen, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Economics at SSUP Sant’Anna, Pisa, Italy
- Master Scholarships in Economics, University of Bologna, Italy
- Italy Scholarships | Beasiswa Italia
- PhD Scholarships in Indonesian Economics, The Australian National University, Australia