The call for applications for the 2010-11 PhD in Economics and Management is now open.
The doctoral programme is conducted entirely in English and will be taught by members of the university’s multi-national faculty.
No tuition fees are charged and a number of fully funded three-year scholarships will be awarded to the top-ranked applicants.
Applications together with the attachments required must arrive at the University of Trento by the 8th of June 2010 in one of the following ways:
a) hand-delivered to the University of Trento - Ufficio Protocollo Centrale, Via Belenzani n. 12 – 38122 Trento, from 10:00 am to 12:00 a.m., Monday to Friday;
b) by post to the following address:
Al Magnifico Rettore dell`Università degli Studi di Trento,
Via Belenzani 12 – 38122 Trento (ITALY) (please write `Selection for Doctoral School in Economics and Management 26th cycle` on the envelope);
c) on-line application at the following website: http://portale.unitn.it/en/applyphd.htm by 4 p.m. (GMT+1)
Closing Date for Applications: 8 June 2010
Please note that although courses will start at the end of September, for administrative reasons we can only pay your first grant instalment on November 1, 2010
- 70 PhD Positions, Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science, University of Trento, Italy
- PhD Scholarships in Social Sciences, University of Trento, Italy
- MSc Scholarships in IT, University of Trento, Scuola Superiore Sant`Anna, Italy
- Doctoral Scholarships in Mathematics, University of Trento, Italy
- Doctoral Fellowships in Psychology, International Max Planck Research School, Germany
- PhD Scholarships in Economics, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy
- Master Scholarships in Economics and Market Policy, University of Bologna, Italy
- PhD Scholarships in Economics, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Italy
- International Master in Tourism & Leisure Scholarships, MIB School of Management, Italy
- MBA Scholarships in International Business for Women, MIB School of Management, Italy