The MIT Portugal Program is an international partnership involving MIT, universities and industry in Portugal. The goal of the initiative is to develop world class education and research programs in the emerging field of engineering systems.
Applications online are now open with the following deadlines:
- PhD Programs 01/11/2009 until 28/02/2010
- Master’s Programs 01/11/2009 until 31/03/2010
- Advanced Studies Programs 01/11/2009 until 15/07/2010
Scholarships are available for the best candidates for PhD programs in all areas.
The best students will have the opportunity to carry out part of their research at MIT.
Corporate scholarships are available for the Transportation MSc (CTIS). These scholarships cover tuition fees.
Find more additional information on the following website. On this page you will find basic information about how to apply, entry requirements, factors of preference, the Program’s selection process, courses offered, host institutions. Contacts and more information regarding scholarships, please follow this website.
- Research Assistantships for PhD Students in Civil Engineering, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarship in Ecohydrology, Europe
- Eurasian University Network for International Cooperation in Earthquakes (EU-NICE) Scholarships
- MSc Scholarships in Geospatial Technologies and Geoinformatics, University of Muenster, Germany
- International Master in Quaternary and Prehistory (IMQP), Erasmus Mundus
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Limerick, Ireland
- International Master in Service Engineering (IMSE), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Master Scholarships in Systems Biology, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- European Master in System Dynamics, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Master Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.