- Business Informatics
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Engineering
- Distributed and Parallel Systems
- Media Informatics and Visual Computing
The Programme will admit a maximum number of 15 students for the academic year 2010/2011.
Each year up to 15 students will be awarded a scholarship amounting to EUR 1.000 per month, to cover the cost of living. Scholarships for the Vienna PhD School of Informatics are available for Austrian as well as international students.
- Informatics Masters Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK
- Pegge Scholarship for MSc Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems, University of Sussex, UK
- PhD Fellowships in Grenoble Informatics, Grenoble Informatics Laboratory, France
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics in Informatics, University of Calabria, Italy
- PhD Studentships in Informatics, School of Computing, Napier University, Edinburgh, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Informatics, Technical University of Denmark
- PhD Studentships, Scottish Informatics and Computer Science Alliance, UK
- PhD Studentships in Quantitative Methods / Logistics, University of Vienna, Austria
- Doctoral Positions, Department of Digital Architecture and Planning, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- PhD Studentships in Computing at Napier University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.