The School of Management has 2 tuition fee waiver scholarships of up to £3,900 per annum for a maximum of three years, for full-time Home/EU/Overseas students for entry in October 2014.
For UK/EU candidates, the award will cover the full cost of the tuition fee.
For international students, it is a partial fee waiver reducing the tuition fee by £3,900.
- Candidates should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class UK honours degree and a master degree with a minimum average of 60%, or equivalent.
- Candidates whose first language is not English must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- Awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants who choose to study full-time at Bradford University School of Management.
There is no separate application process. The eligible candidates make a standard PhD application. On the application, the candidates must indicate their interest in being considered for the scholarship and a written statement should be included explaining their suitability for the scholarship.
Application deadline: 31 May 2014
- Stage 1: All applications will go through the School of Management standard PhD application review process. The eligible candidates who have successfully secured a position in the PhD programme will be shortlisted and notified.
- Stage 2: The applications of shortlisted candidates will be reviewed by the Research and Knowledge Transfer Committee (RKTC) in RKTC meetings.
- Stage 3: The candidates going through the second stage will be invited for an interview conducted by the RKTC.
- Stage 4: The candidates are informed about the outcome by the PhD office.
For more information, please visit official website: www.brad.ac.uk.
- MBA Scholarships, School of Management, University of Bradford, UK
- PhD Studentships in Film and Media, Bradford Media School, University of Bradford, UK
- Academic Excellence Master Scholarships, University of Bradford, UK
- Academic Excellence International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Bradford, UK
- Countries in Crisis Scholarships, University of Bradford, UK
- Stirling Management School Master Scholarship, University of Stirling, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- Master Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Dubai Bank Scholarships in Business and Finance, London School of Business & Finance, UK
- Associate Degree of Business Scholarships, Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.