Ph.D. student positions in Engineering Sciences or Computational Sciences are offered in the Powder Technology Laboratory (www.ptl.sdsu.edu) – a world leading center in sintering research at the San Diego State University.
Ph.D. projects will be of an interdisciplinary nature focused on the experimental or computational materials science. The successful applicants should have strong academic records and should be highly motivated to conduct experimentation or mathematical modeling and simulation on real-world processing of novel material systems for a number of cutting-edge technological applications.
Admission criteria and application procedures are available at http://www.engineering.sdsu.edu/main/jdp.htm and http://www.csrc.sdsu.edu/csrc/programs/phd_international_checklist.php for Engineering Sciences and Computational Sciences programs, respectively.
The positions assume a tuition coverage support and a competitive stipend.
The application deadline: February 1, 2011.
For further information please contact Professor E. Olevsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Undergraduate Research Scholarship, University of California, San Diego, USA
- Postdoctoral Scholar, University of California, Irvine, USA
- PhD Scholarships in Architectural Sciences, University of Rome, Italy
- PhD Research Assistanships in Coupled Human - Natural Systems Modeling, Arizona State University, USA
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions in Biology, Colorado State University, USA
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Georgia College & State University, USA
- Graduate Scholarships in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, University of Calgary, Canada
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany
- Doctoral Positions, Department of Digital Architecture and Planning, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- International Student Ambassador Scholarships, Iowa State University, USA