Successful candidates will be affiliated to the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (SPMS) researching into Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in meteorology, atmospheric science physics or mathematics from universities of good international standing.
- Must possess good programming skill in Fortran and have experience with LINUX OS.
How To apply:
Applications should include 1) a cover letter and a full CV/resume (including a list of publications), 2) result transcripts from Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree programmes, and 3) the names and contact information of 3 references to Teo Chee Kiat (ckteo[at]ntu.edu.sg)
- PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- PhD Scholarships, Ultrafast Optical Spectroscopy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Graduate Fellowships and Postdoctoral Positions in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Singapore
- PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.