The candidate will focus on the “Molecular and cellular mechanisms underlying muscle weakness in a nemaline myopathy mouse model”. Various techniques related to cell physiology and molecular biology will be applied.
It will be available for 4 years (The amount per month and the starting date have to be discussed).
Please send a letter of interest, transcript, cv/resume and the names of two references as soon as possible. We will continue our search until a suitable candidate is found.
Julien Ochala, Ph.D., Docent
Institutionen för Neurovetenskap,
Akademiska Sjukhuset, Ing 85, 3 tr,
Uppsala, SE-751 85
Phone: +46 186112975
Fax: +46 18500952
- PhD Position in Molecular Medicine, Medical Science, Uppsala University, Sweden
- PhD in Music Psychology, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- PhD Positions in Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Uppsala University, Sweden
- PhD Studentship in General Linguistics and Phoenetics, Stockholm University, Sweden
- PhD in Experimental Nuclear Physics, Uppsala University, Sweden
- PhD Positions in Statistics, Uppsala University, Sweden
- PhD Studentships in Film and Media, Bradford Media School, University of Bradford, UK
- David Edge MSc Studentship, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Sweden Scholarships | Beasiswa Swedia