DIMAP Centre (Computer Science/Mathematics / Warwick Business School: Operational Research) The DIMAP aims to recruiting qualified and highly motivated students for PhD scholarships. Applicants should have a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Operational Research, with excellent grades and references. Interest in interdisciplinary research is a bonus.
Typically only UK/EU fees are covered, though this may be waived for outstanding overseas applicants. Furthermore, there is a wide range of funding available to students from outside the EU who wish to study in Britain. Further details are available from the International Office. Applications are invited for the PhD scholarships in the Centre for Discrete Mathematics and its Applications (DIMAP) at the University of Warwick, United Kingdom. Applications are welcome for the study starting in the academic year 2010/2011.
DIMAP offers students grants of various types, covering tuition and/or stipends. Tuition covers expenses for teaching and supervision, and each student is equipped with office space, a computer, and a small travel budget to attend conferences.
In order to apply please fill in the online application form available at: https://postgrad.warwick.ac.uk/SWIFT/pgapp?login.asp
In the application form, please choose your preferred department: Warwick Business School (OR), Mathematics Institute or Computer Science and put `DIMAP scholarship` as a source of financing in the `Finance` part of an application. When you complete an on-line application form, please email dimap[at]dcs.warwick.ac.uk to confirm you have submitted an application form.
For further information, please contact Anna Guszcza: Anna.Guszcza[at]dcs.warwick.ac.uk
Deadline: 31 July 2010
- PhD Studentships in Molecular Dynamics and/or Monte-Carlo Simulations of an Ion-channel, University of Warwick, UK
- Chancellor’s International Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
- Master Scholarships in Complex Systems Science, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- PhD Student in Mathematics, University of Luxembourg
- PhD Studentships in Mathematics, Basque Center for Applied Mathematics, Spain
- PhD Studentships in Health and Wellbeing, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Master and PhD Studentships in Mathematical Science, National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Fully-Funded PhD Fellowship, University of Warwick, UK
- PhD Studentships in Behaviour, Choices and Markets, University of Aberdeen, UK
- PhD Studentships, Bournemouth University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.