- Characterisation of parameters to identify Partial Discharge in voids in power cables – vented and unvented.
- Multi-Physics Simulation and Analysis for Condition Monitoring of EV Batteries.
- Analysis of the Fault Modes and Failure in the Bushings of Power Transformers.
- Development of a Generalised Code for Heat and Mass Transfer Studies in Particulate Systems.
How to Apply:
Application forms are available from Ms Diane Dickie (Tel: +44 (0)141 331 8096; E: D.Dickie[ at ]gcal.ac.uk)
Please state the Project Title on the completed application form and return – along with your current curriculum vitae, copies of academic qualifications and references – to: Ms Diane Dickie, The Graduate Centre, Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, G4 0BA, UK
The closing date for applications is Friday 31st July 2009; short-listed candidates will be contacted to attend for interview in mid August 2009 with a commencement date of September/October 2009 desirable.
For more information, please visit: http://www.gcal.ac.uk/sec/phdstudentships
- School of Engineering International Academic Excellence Awards, University of Glasgow, UK
- MBA Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- Bachelor of Nursing Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
- Healthcare Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- Institute of Neuroscience & Psychology International Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
- Computing Science International Academic Excellence Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- Glasgow Lister Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- University Trust International Leadership Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
- University of Glasgow Country Scholarships, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.