As part of continued investment in research, Bradford Media School (BMS) at the University of Bradford is offering two fully funded PhD studentships.
City of Film Studentship:
This studentship is linked to Bradford`s recent UNESCO City of Film award. The `City of Film` studentship can cover any aspect of the relationship between cinema and the city, for example:
- film and the city
- the architecture of cinema
- the appearance of architecture in film
- the place of cinema in urban spaces
- film and urban surroundings
- people and the city
This studentship can cover any aspect of cultural, communication or media studies. It is also open to students wishing to pursue practice-based research.
The application deadline for these studentships is 30 June 2010.
For more information please contact:
Dr Ben Roberts (b.l.roberts[at]bradford.ac.uk)
- Academic Excellence Master Scholarships, University of Bradford, UK
- Academic Excellence International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Bradford, UK
- Countries in Crisis Scholarships, University of Bradford, UK
- MA Studentships, School of Journalism, Media and Communication, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- PhD Studentships in Media Studies, University of Sunderland, UK
- Scholarship for MA in Media Practice for International Development, University of Sussex, UK
- The Media School’s Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- Career Development Fellow in Media and Democracy, University of Oxford, UK
- PhD Studentships in Art, Media, Design and Performance , University College Falmouth, UK
- SAE Institute Jakarta Scholarship Challenge