£14,000 tax-free per annum UK/EU students (plus fees paid)
£12,000 tax-free per annum International students (plus fees paid)
Start Date: Sept/October 2009
Deadline: 10 July 2009
Eligibility: Applicants should have or hope to obtain a first class degree or postgraduate degree in a engineering, mathematical, computer science or analytical subject. If you are interested in these studentships then please fill in the application form and obtain references as per instructions in the given form below. Open to Home, EU and International candidates.
The Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) Doctoral Training programme resides within the School of Technology at Oxford Brookes University. The School is situated in a new £8 million teaching and research facility. The School also has an international reputation in several research areas and performed well in the recent Research Assessment Exercise. For more details about our research please see http://tech.brookes.ac.uk/research.
The ITS programme focuses on the development of intelligent vehicle and traffic systems. The two main motivations for this research are: (a) the need for safe and environmentally sustainable transport systems, and (b) to develop technology for autonomous vehicles.
The programme invites applications for three fully funded PhD studentships for application details, please contact: neil.fellows[ at ]brookes.ac.uk
Further details: http://tech.brookes.ac.uk/research/intelligent-transport-systems
- PhD Studentship in Intelligent Transport Systems, Oxford Brookes University, UK
- John Henry Brookes Master Scholarships, Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Oxford International Centre for Publishing Studies Scholarship, Oxford Brookes University, UK
- PhD Research in Computational Linguistics & Cognitive Science, University of Memphis, USA
- 100 Scholarships from University of Oxford, UK
- PhD Studentships in the Biomolecular Electronics Research Laboratory, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
- PhD in Genomic Medicine and Statistics, University of Oxford, UK
- Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- St Cross Scholarship in Global Health Science, University of Oxford, UK
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK