We are pleased to announce the 22nd year of the Scholarship scheme for music students. A total of 37 Scholarships in 25 countries will be awarded to full-time students in 2010/2011.
In 2010/2011, the scholarshipsâ€™ discipline is Piano. Regulations may vary depending on the country.
Applicants are to download and fill out the application form and to send it to the appropriate contact address together with a recording of two titles.
- Please make sure to send a CD, DVD or Mini Disc with your recordings together with the application form.
- The length of both pieces should not exceed more than 20 minutes.
- The quality of the sound does not have an effect on the later selection process.
The closing date for applications for the 2011 Scholarships is November 30th 2010.
In case of questions, please contact your administration office.
ADDRESS OF THE YAMAHA MUSIC FOUNDATION
- Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Classical Piano Performance, New Zealand School of Music
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Classical Piano Performance, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- Dâ€™Addario Guitar Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
- Sager Family Foundation Graduate Scholarship for Working Musicians, Newcastle University, UK
- Music Scholarship Award, University of Reading, UK
- Music Scholarships, City University London, UK
- Vocal Music Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Music Scholarship Auditions, Transylvania University, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.