The Department of Biology, Colorado State University, accepts applications throughout the academic year from individuals who are interested in obtaining postdoctoral research experience in cell & molecular biology, physiology of plants or animals, animal behavior, ecology, evolutionary biology or theoretical biology. Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in an appropriate discipline. Salary is commensurate with level of training and research experience. Detailed descriptions of the research programs of the individual faculty are available on the department web page http://www.biology.colostate.edu
Interested individuals should send a current resume, a statement of research experience and interest, and 3 letters of recommendation directly to the Biology Department Office at email@example.com. You must indicate the faculty member(s) you’re interested in working with in this message. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
This pool is valid through January 31, 2012, at which time all applicants wishing to remain in the pool must reapply.
- Postdoctoral Research Opportunities, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), USA
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Singapore Immunology Network (SIgN), Singapore
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Biochemistry and Molecular / Cellular Biology, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- Postdoctoral Position in Optical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard University, USA
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Tumor Angiogenesis, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- PhD Research Assistanships in Coupled Human - Natural Systems Modeling, Arizona State University, USA
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (DNA from Ancient Soils), Australia & New Zealand
- PhD Student Positions, San Diego State University, California, USA
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Graduate Fellowships and Postdoctoral Positions in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.