The Asia Health Policy Program (AHPP) of the Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center at Stanford University is pleased to announce a Postdoctoral Fellowship in Asia Health Policy for 2013-2014. The primary focus on the fellowship is on research about contemporary health or healthcare in two or more countries of the Asia-Pacific, including the social and economic implications of demographic change. We welcome applications from junior scholars (Ph.D. conferred after 2009 and by August 31, 2013) from a variety of social science disciplines.
The fellowship is a 10-month appointment with a stipend of $50,000 plus $3000 for research expenses. Fellows must be in residence for the duration of the appointment. They must take part in AHPP activities throughout the academic year, present research findings in an AHPP seminar, and release a working paper in the AHPP working paper series on health and demographic change in the Asia-Pacific.
Applicants should submit two letters of recommendation, a curriculum vitae, and a short research statement (not to exceed six double-spaced pages) by February 15th, 2013. Address all materials and queries to Lisa Lee, Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center, Encina Hall E301, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305-6055 (email@example.com).
Encina Hall, Room E301
Stanford, CA 94305-6055
(650) 725-2429 (voice)
(650) 723-6530 (fax)
For more information, please visit official website: fsi.stanford.edu.
- Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia, Stanford University, USA
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University, USA
- Stanford Constitutional Law Center’s Academic Fellowship, Stanford University, USA
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Biochemistry and Molecular / Cellular Biology, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- Postdoctoral Position, Junior Fellowship Ontario Centre for Engineering and Public Policy (OCEPP), Canada
- The Next Generation Leadership in Asian Affairs Fellowship 2011-2012
- SU2P Entrepreneurial Fellowships in Photonics, Stanford University, USA
- Knight Fellowships for International Professional Journalists, Stanford University, USA
- Drugs, Security and Democracy Fellowship in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Japanese Studies, Harvard University, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.