The theory group in RCAS is carrying on a joint project for the development of multi-scale simulation tools. The goal is to integrate the electronic, transport, optical, mechanic properties into a software package suitable for the simulation at the level of devices (or a certain size of molecular structures).
The main duty of the job is to develop and integrate various codes in different areas of physics/engineering together for comprehensive modeling.
We are looking for two potential candidates in the following two categories, respectively:
- Ab inito computations in schemes such as density-functional theory (DFT) or similar approaches.
- Computational electromagnetism/elasticity/optics/fluid mechanics.
- The potential candidates must have an extensive numerical coding experience in one of the areas mentioned above, and the knowledge of linux-based environment.
- Candidates with experiences in parallel programming may be given priority.
In accordance to the salary scale of Academia Sinica, but negotiable
The appointments are for one year and renewable if there is good progress.
The potential candidate shall e-mail his/her curriculum vitae and three representative publications to Dr. Shu-Wei Chang (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please set the title of e-mail as “Application to Post Doc Position in RCAS-Joint Project in Computation.” Qualified candidates will be further contacted (by e-mail or phone) for an interview, and reference letters may be requested.
- Taiwan International Graduate Program
- Taiwan Scholarship Program 2010
- PhD Studentships in Mathematics, Basque Center for Applied Mathematics, Spain
- Postdoctoral Position, Computational Bioscience Research, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia
- Harvard Postdoctoral Position in Science, Technology and Society, Harvard University, USA
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Mathematics, University of Oxford, UK
- Postdoctoral / Research Position, Desalination Technology, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Tumor Angiogenesis, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Biochemistry and Molecular / Cellular Biology, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- Postdoctoral Position, Department of Biological Chemistry, UCLA School of Medicine, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.