We invite applications for a postdoctoral research position, funded by the John Fell Fund (Oxford University Press) and the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) Global Research Partnership (GRP), to work with Dr Dominic Vella at the Oxford Centre for Collaborative Applied Mathematics (OCCAM) in the Mathematical Institute at the University of Oxford. This position is available from 1 January 2012 and is for a duration of two years.
The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in applied mathematics, continuum mechanics, numerical analysis and scientific computing, an ability to communicate, and the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
Applicants should read the job description document before writing their application. You will be required to upload a supporting statement setting out how you meet the selection criteria, a curriculum vitae, a list of publications, details of teaching experience, a statement of research interests, and the names and contact details of two referees as part of your online application. In addition, candidates should arrange for the two letters of reference to be sent directly to the Administrative Assistant, Mathematical Institute, 24-29 St Giles’, Oxford OX1 3LB (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), by the closing date (a letter by email is sufficient).
Please direct informal enquiries to the Administrative Assistant (email: email@example.com), quoting vacancy reference 100822.
Only applications received before 12:00 noon on Monday 5 September 2011 can be considered.
For more information, please visit official website: www.recruit.ox.ac.uk.
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Tumor Angiogenesis, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- PhD scholarship in Bioinformatics at the National University of Ireland, Galway
- 100 Scholarships from University of Oxford, UK
- Postdoctoral Position, Department of Biological Chemistry, UCLA School of Medicine, USA
- PhD Scholarship in Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Mahidol-Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit, Thailand
- Mathematics Research Fellowships, Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Italy
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Biochemistry and Molecular / Cellular Biology, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Human Neurophysiology, University of Oxford, UK
- Fitzjames Research Fellowship in Philosophy, Merton College, University of Oxford, UK
- PhD Student in Mathematics, University of Luxembourg