The successful candidate will join a diverse group interested in tumor angiogenesis. Projects range from basic cell biology and animal models to translational aspects such as high-throughput screening and patient specimens / biomarkers.
- MD or PhD in an appropriate area of biology
- Experienced in molecular and cellular biology techniques
- Well versed with animal work.
Position available immediately.
Interested individuals should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and contact information for three references to hhammer2[at]jhmi.edu
Employer: Oncology / Angiogenesis / Hammers Lab, Johns Hopkins University
Location: Baltimore, MD, United States
Expires: July 06, 2010
- Postdoctoral Position, Department of Biological Chemistry, UCLA School of Medicine, USA
- PhD Studentship in Radiation Oncology & Experimental Cancer Research, Ghent University, Belgium
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Biochemistry and Molecular / Cellular Biology, Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil
- Postdoctoral Position in Cognitive Neuroscience, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Mathematics, University of Oxford, UK
- Postdoctoral Positions in Non Destructive Testing, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- Harvard Postdoctoral Position in Science, Technology and Society, Harvard University, USA
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Leiden Institute for History, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Postdoctoral / Research Position, Desalination Technology, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.