- 1 x full scholarship, worth €13,800
- 4 x half scholarship, worth €6,900
*The scholarships include tuition fee only.
- The scholarship is open to both domestic and international students; application requirements for both are the same.
- Bachelor graduate in Fashion or Textile Design.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or above, or a TOEFL score of 89 or above.
- Preferably 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Scholarship Application Form (Please write to the e-mail address below to request)
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS or TOEFL result (for Non-native English speakers)
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcripts
- Portfolio of past fashion design related works
- 2,000-3,000 words essay about the Future of Fashion in 2020
Applicants for the Postgraduate Contemporary Fashion Design Scholarship shall design a collection based on the theme “Beyond Bliss”
Applicants should include at least the following parts in the assignment:
- Introduction (A description of interpretation of the theme)
- Mood page
- Color page
- Fabric page
- Collection line up (minimum 10 silhouettes)
- Illustrations of each silhouette plus technical drawings of each product
- Technical file of one silhouette
- Garment construction of one silhouette (Optional)
*There is no limit in the number of pages included in the file.
*The portfolio will be evaluated based on: the relevance to the theme, clarity of idea, originality, creativity and aesthetic.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email us your name and course title via firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to receive an application package with assignment details and application guidelines, and then submit the completed application package to us via email.
Deadline for the Postgraduate Contemporary Fashion Design Scholarship is July 2nd, 2013.
- Postgraduate Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, Paris & Shanghai
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Fashion Design and Management Program, IFA Paris, France
- Undergraduate Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, Paris & Shanghai
- Hermes Fellowships for Postdoctoral Student in Humanities and Social Sciences, France
- MA Scholarships, University of Kent, Paris
- MA Scholarships in Modern History, University of Kent, Paris
- Master Scholarships, Polimoda International Institute of Fashion Design and Marketing, Maitri Global Education, Italy
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Arts and History, Kenza Foundation, France
- Master Scholarships in Fashion, Design, Visual Communication & Management, Istituto Europeo di Design, Italy & Spain
- Master in Fashion Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.