Each faculty supports outstanding postgraduate students by awarding part-fee scholarships. These scholarships relate specifically to the student’s field of study and are based on high academic achievement.
The number of Postgraduate Deans’ scholarships awarded per annum is at the discretion of the Dean of each Faculty.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic and other achievements.
- Scholarships cover 10-40% of the total tuition fee for eligible candidates.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English Language Requirements
Applicants will be awarded the Postgraduate Deans’ Scholarships based on their ability to successfully meet the criteria outlined
- International applicants wishing to apply for a Deans’ Scholarship must complete a Bond University Application Form and ensure they complete the section marked ‘Scholarships / Deans’ Scholarships’
- Applications may be made for either the January, May or September semester
For further information, please contact your relevant International Regional Manager.
- Undergraduate Deans’ Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- International Student Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Bond University 25th Anniversary Scholarships, Australia
- Health Sciences & Medicine Honours Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- FBL Executive Dean’s Postgraduate Research Scholarship (FBLPRS), Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Prime Minister’s Australia Asia Incoming Postgraduate Award, Australia
- Endeavour Postgraduate Awards for Master and PhD, Australia
- Women’s Services Guild PhD Top-up Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
- School of Tourism’s Dean’s Scholarship (PhD), Bournemouth University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.