The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering one University Postgraduate Research Scholarship which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant of £13,590 in 2011-12.
This scholarship will be offered for one year in the first instance, renewable for a maximum period of three and a half years subject to satisfactory academic performance.
The scholarship competition is open to all postgraduate research applicants. UK, EU and overseas fee paying students as well as full-time and part-time postgraduate research students are invited to apply.
How to apply
To be eligible for these scholarships, candidates must make a formal application for postgraduate research study at the University of Kent. Applications to the University can be made online.
Candidates should indicate on the application form that they wish to be considered for University funding.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 25th March 2011.
For further information please contact:
School of Mathematics, Statistics & Actuarial Science
University of Kent
Kent CT2 7NF
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK
- MA Scholarships in Modern History, University of Kent, Paris
- MA Scholarships, University of Kent, Paris
- Kent International Pathways Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK
- Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships in Film, Visual & Performing Arts, University of Kent, UK
- School of Arts International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
- School of Biosciences Scholarships for International MSc Students, University of Kent, UK
- MA in Architecture and Cities Scholarship, Kent School of Architecture, University of Kent, UK
- Sports Scholarship Scheme, University of Kent, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.