Ministry of Communication and Information Technology is offering overseas postgraduate scholarship program for civil servant of government institutions, employees of higher education institutions and of Communication and Information Technology institutions, as well as society at large.
- Applicant must be a bachelor graduate (S1)
- Applicant must have
- GPA min. 3.00 (4 as the highest scale)
- Institutional TOEFL (ITP) min. 550 or IELTS min. 6.5
- Academic Potential Test (TPA) min. 550
- Applicants must have recommendation letter from authoritative official
a. Minimum of 2 years full time working experience
b. Age maximum 35 years old
c. Applicant has not pursued or is undertaking a master degree and is not receiving scholarship from other institutions
Application will only be accepted via post not later than April 5th, 2010
Visit official website.
- Academic Merit Scholarships, Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology Indonesia
- Master Fellowships for Journalists at Paramadina University by INDIKA ENERGY and MEDCO FOUNDATION, Indonesia
- International Scholarship 2010-2011 to Study Bahasa Indonesia
- Master Scholarships, University of the Arts London International Graduate Scholarships, UK
- BMW Indonesia Research and Technology Scholarship
- Scholarships for Students from Indonesia, University of Sheffield, UK
- Master Degree in Public Health, Academy for Educational Development, AED Indonesia, USA
- Taiwan Scholarship Program 2010
- StuNed Short Courses Scholarships for Indonesian, Netherlands
- The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) for Research and Technology Graduate Fellowships 2010, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.