The Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellence in at least two of the following areas:
- Academic qualifications,
- English Language ability,
- Understanding of the course and motivation to study at Keele,
- Extra-curricular or work experience
To apply for the KISS Scholarship you must have applied to Keele and been offered a place to study here. You must then complete a separate application form. Applications must have been received and processed before the start of academic year for which the application is made. KIS Scholarships cannot be awarded to students who have already started their degree at Keele.
A committee will meet once a month to consider applications submitted for the Scholarship. The next deadline for applications is Thursday 20th December 2012.
A third of our applicants were successful in the first round of applications - congratulations to all those who have been awarded a Scholarship. Our successful applicants came from a variety of countries including China, Nigeria, South Africa and Vietnam and have applied for a diverse range of courses including Biomedical Blood Sciences, Finance and Management, Globalisation and Justice, Human Rights and Politics and IR.
Please note that if you have been unsuccessful we cannot consider any further applications for this award in this academic year.
The decisions on Scholarships are made by the International Recruitment Team and their decision is final.
For more information, please visit official website: www.keele.ac.uk.
- Undergraduate Scholarship for International Student, Keele University, UK
- Mathematics & Statistics Scholarships for Taught Masters, University of Glasgow, UK
- Geographical & Earth Sciences International Academic Excellence Awards, University of Glasgow, UK
- International Student Scholarship, Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Computing Science International Academic Excellence Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Biochemistry, Lund University, Sweden
- UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Arts and Social Sciences, University of Hull, UK
- Vice-Chancellor Scholarships, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK