This Scholarship has been established by an anonymous bequest donor to assist classical pianists entering Post Graduate study at either the New Zealand School of Music or an approved overseas Institute.
The Scholarship will be open to classical piano students entering Post Graduate studies at either the New Zealand School of Music or an approved overseas Institute (applicants must provide evidence that they have been awarded a place).
Value: $10,000 per annum
Tenure of award: One Year. Students may apply for a second year of Scholarship funding.
Closing dates for applications: Sunday 31 October 2010
Awarded till 2020 or until funds are fully disbursed.
The Scholarship will be decided by a representative panel of the New Zealand School of Music.
How and when do students learn of the decision?
Refer to Funder
What conditions are attached to acceptance of this award?
The Victoria University Foundation will ask recipients to write thank you letters on receiving the Award.
One Scholarship will be awarded annually from 2010 until 2020 or until funds are fully disbursed.
Who else has information about this award?
For guidelines, application forms and more information about this award contact:
The Scholarships Office
Victoria University of Wellington
PO Box 600
Phone: (04) 463 5113 or (04)463 5557
Visit official website.
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Classical Piano Performance, New Zealand School of Music
- Kathleen Stewart Postgraduate Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- William Wallace Gibson Memorial Scholarship, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Victoria Doctoral Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Patricia Pratt Scholarship in Musical Performance, Massey University, New Zealand
- PhD Scholarships, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand University Scholarships, New Zealand
- Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand Scholarships
- Piano Scholarships from Yamaha Music Foundation of Europe
- George Scott Travelling Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.