A number of £1,000 Scholarships are available to non-UK and non-EU students for postgraduate studies in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship please complete the attached form telling us why you should be considered. As competition for these scholarships is keen, we would encourage you to apply early.
Information and Guidelines for Applicants
- The Scheme applies to international (non-UK and non-EU) students making applications for a full-time postgraduate taught course of study only. It does not apply to research degrees such as MPhil or PhD.
- The closing date for applications for scholarships is 1 September 2011.
- Applications should be made direct to the department responsible for administering your chosen programme.
- No application for a Scholarship shall be considered without the Department having first received an application form for a postgraduate programme of study.
- Award of scholarships is up to a maximum of £1,000 and is at the discretion of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Faculty may award a Scholarship subject to satisfaction of any conditions, which it determines appropriate to entry to the programme of study.
- Scholarships may only be awarded to applicants satisfying general University, Departmental and Programme of Study regulations.
- The Scholarship is payable as a credit against tuition fees only.
- No guarantee of a Scholarship can be made where an applicant indicates that he/she wishes to defer entry.
- The Scholarship is awarded for the normal period of study. No student shall be entitled to a scholarship in excess of the period of study for which they are originally registered.
- Scholarships are not transferable between Departments.Where a student wishes to transfer to another programme of study in another Department, the new Department is under no obligation to honour the commitment to a scholarship. Any student wishing to transfer to another Department will be advised to make appropriate enquiries of the new Department in advance of any firm decision to transfer.
- No student may hold more than one university award.
University of Hull
Hull, HU6 7RX
For more information, please visit official website: www2.hull.ac.uk.
- MA in Slavery Studies WISE Scholarships, University of Hull, UK
- International Excellence Scholarships, City University London, UK
- Business School International MSc Scholarship, University of Hull, UK
- Business School International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Hull, UK
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships in Science, University of Hull, UK
- Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- International Office Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Hull, UK
- International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships (IPCS), University of Sydney, Australia
- ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences Honours Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.