Open to all new overseas applicants who have accepted a (un)conditional offer of a place on a full-time taught postgraduate programme in Computer Science or Information Technology for the academic year 2011-2012.
We are offering scholarships of £2,500 each (given as a non-cumulative reduction on the full overseas tuition fee payable). Criteria used for awarding scholarships will include academic merit and financial circumstances.
The form should be word processed, typewritten or completed in black ink. It should be returned by 31 May 2011 by post to Mrs June Maxwell, Room F.06, Colin Maclaurin Building, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS or by e-mail to J.Maxwell@hw.ac.uk.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their applications as soon as the decisions have been made by the Scholarship Awards Panel around the end of June.
- PhD Studentship in Uncertainty Quantification Project, the Institute of Petroleum Engineering, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK
- SU2P Entrepreneurial Fellowships in Photonics, Stanford University, USA
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 MSc Scholarships in Photonics, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2010 in Robotics, Europe
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Master Scholarships in Strategic Project Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Scottish Universities Physics Alliance (SUPA) Prize Studentships, Scotland UK
- PhD Studentships, Scottish Informatics and Computer Science Alliance, UK
- MSc by Research Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- The Computer Science STEM Scholarship (CSS), Franklin University, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.