Alumni Bursary – for previous Middlesex students
The Alumni bursary is available to all students who completed their first degree at Middlesex and have an offer for a further programme (excludes PGCE’s and all PhD and research courses). The bursary provides recipients a 10 per cent reduction in course tuition fees and must be claimed prior to each year of study.
There is no application process for the Alumni Bursary and eligibility will be verified at enrolment.
Academic Alumni Scholarship – for previous Middlesex students
The Academic Alumni Scholarship is awarded on academic merit. It was established to recognise excellent academic achievement and to encourage and assist academically able students to progress to postgraduate study. The scholarship provides recipients a 20 per cent reduction in course tuition fees for every year of academic study.
This scholarship is available to all students who are working towards completing or have acheived their first degree at Middlesex University with First Class Honours, including from study at a partner college. Applicants must go on to enrol upon a course of Postgraduate study within three years of graduating.
The Academic Alumni Scholarship and the Alumni bursary cannot be held in conjunction with any other Middlesex Award or Scholarship. Current Middlesex postgraduate research students who meet the criteria are also eligible to apply. An Alumni Award cash reward may also be considered for postgraduate students who have course funding from other scholarships external to the University at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
- MSc Health Psychology Scholarships, Middlesex University, UK
- Mathematics & Statistics Scholarships for Taught Masters, University of Glasgow, UK
- Geographical & Earth Sciences International Academic Excellence Awards, University of Glasgow, UK
- La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (LTUPRS), Australia
- Computing Science International Academic Excellence Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- The Beth Yarrow Memorial Award In Medical Science, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Prime Minister’s Australia Asia Incoming Postgraduate Award, Australia
- International Applicants Scholarships, City University London, UK
- Donald Withrington Scholarship in Modern Scottish History, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Mathematics, University of Kent, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.