The Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have demonstrated both academic excellence and the potential to become leaders, decision makers, and opinion formers in their own country. Upon completion of their studies in the UK, scholars are expected to return to their home country to resume their studies or work there. Subject to satisfactory progress, the scholarships lead to the award of a master’s degree.
The scholarships are available for study for:
- MPA Public Health
- MPH Public Health (International Health)
- MA Environmental Management
- LLM in Human Rights Law (modules relating to Mental Disability and International Human Rights are available within these courses)
- LLM International Law
- MA Social and Global Justice
- MA Global Citizenship, Identities and Human Rights
- MA International Social Policy
Each scholarship provides twelve months’ tuition fees at the University of Nottingham, a stipend to cover living costs (for one person only), and return air travel from the scholar’s home country.
- MA / MSc Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- 8 Full Scholarships for Indonesia, Jordan or Syria Students, University of Nottingham, UK
- ASEAN Master Scholarships, University of Nottingham, UK
- Master Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / Durham University, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- MSc in Drug Discovery & Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarship, University of Nottingham, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, School of Sociology and Social Policy, University of Nottingham, UK
- MA Scholarships in Politics & International Relations, University of Nottingham, UK
- Commonwealth Scholarships, University of Nottingham, UK
- Executive MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.soros.org.