The International Office is pleased to announce two £4,000 scholarships are available for successful applicants entering one of the specified postgraduate taught Masters programmes listed below. Scholarships will take the form of a £4,000 reduction in tuition fees.
To be considered for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be deemed self-financing non-EU full overseas fee payers.
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the specified postgraduate taught Masters programmes listed below commencing at Aston University October 2012.
- Applicants must submit an application in the form of a 500 word essay outlining why they would benefit from the scholarship and the difference it would make to them as well as why they would be a suitable person to work with the International Office to share their experiences at the University and help promote Aston to future students.
- The successful scholars will be required to sign an agreement with the Aston University International Office to share their experiences of application, arrival, studying at Aston, lecturers and lectures, and student life. They will work with the International Office to provide information which can be used for promotional purposes, as well as regularly update a blog, which has to be created from the beginning of an academic year at Aston. The work will be used across the University including the School of study and the Development & Alumni Relations Office.
Eligible Masters programmes:
Aston Business School
- MSc in Social Responsibility & Sustainability
Engineering & Applied Science
- MSc in Product Design Enterprise
- MSc in Product Design Innovation
Languages & Social Sciences
- MA Social Research & Social Change
- MA in TESOL and Translation Studies
Life & Health Sciences
The closing date for scholarship applications will be Monday 30th June 2012 and the decision of the panel will be final. The successful scholar will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date.
Applications to be sent to IntScholarships@aston.ac.uk with the subject title ‘International Office Masters Scholarship’.
For more information, please visit official website: www1.aston.ac.uk.
- Mathematics & Statistics Scholarships for Taught Masters, University of Glasgow, UK
- PhD Studentships, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, UK
- Geographical & Earth Sciences International Academic Excellence Awards, University of Glasgow, UK
- Computing Science International Academic Excellence Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK
- Master of Science Bursary, University of Manchester, UK
- Master in Humanities / Medical Humanities Bursaries, University of Leicester, UK
- 3 Postgraduate Scholarships in English, University of Leicester, UK
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK
- EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship, Aston University, UK
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK