Exeter College proposes to elect to the Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship in Modern and Contemporary Peninsular Spanish Literature from 1 October 2011. The Fellowship is open equally to men and women and is tenable for two years in the first instance, renewable for a further period of one year only. The College will normally consider applications both from persons well advanced in their work for a doctorate and from those engaged in post-doctoral research. The salary offered is £22,590 (inclusive of Housing Allowance; subject to deduction if accommodation in College is offered and accepted).
Further particulars may be obtained either from the website on http://www.exeter.ox.ac.uk/college/vacancies or the Academic Administrator, Exeter College, Oxford, OX1 3DP, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to whom applications should be submitted.
Candidates are asked to submit a curriculum vitae and to ask three referees to write directly to the Academic Administrator by the closing date for applications which is noon on Wednesday 23rd February 2011. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 27th April 2011.
Exeter College is an Equal Opportunities Employer and values diversity.
- Lord Crewe Junior Research Fellowship in Music, Lincoln College, University of Oxford, UK
- International Undergraduate Distinction Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- Advanced Academia Fellowships for International Scholars, Bulgaria
- Tutorial Fellowship and Titular University Lectureship, University of Oxford, UK
- Fitzjames Research Fellowship in Philosophy, Merton College, University of Oxford, UK
- Unilever Graduate Scholarship in the Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- 100 Scholarships from University of Oxford, UK
- EP Abraham Scholarship in Chemical, Biological / Life and Medical Sciences, University of Oxford, UK
- Godfrey John Tyler Scholarship in Economics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Osmaston Scholarship in Forestry, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.