Within the disciplinary group Quantitative Methods of the Faculty of Business Economics of Hasselt University, the following position (m/f) is available:
Research assistant ‘Blended Learning’ (1 year)
- Research in the field of and implementation of ‘Blended Learning and e-learning’ (Tempus IV project WETEN);
- reporting of the project WETEN;
- ICT training of the trainers;implementation of the Blended learning project at the Faculty of Business Economics.
- Large interest in the use of ICT in education;
- analytical skills and ability to work independently.
Master in Management Information Systems, Master in Business Informatics, Master in Business Engineering, or Master in Computer Science.
1 year fulltime, expected starting date 16 February 2011.
- Content job responsibilities: prof. Jeanne Schreurs, +32-11-26 86 09, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content terms of employment and selection procedure: Yves Soen, 011-26 80 85, email@example.com
Official application forms
- can be downloaded here: http://www.uhasselt.be/download/APengelsUH.doc and sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or are available at the Rectoraat of Hasselt University, Campus Diepenbeek, Agoralaan - building D, B-3590 Diepenbeek (Belgium), phone +32 - 11 - 26 80 10
The completed application forms must reach us no later than January 11th 2011.
- Postdoctoral Researcher In Organic Chemistry, Hasselt University, Belgium
- PhD Position in Polymer Chemistry, Hasselt University, Belgium
- PhD Studentship in Biomedical Research Cluster Infectious Diseases, Hasselt University, Belgium
- PhD Fellowships in Economics of Innovation, Hasselt University, Belgium
- PhD Student in Statistical Bioinformatics, Hasselt University, Belgium
- PhD Student in Traffic Assignment, Hasselt University, Belgium
- PhD Student in Biostatistics, Hasselt University, Belgium
- PhD Position in Biostatistics, Hasselt University, Belgium
- PhD Studentship in Architecture, PHL University College, Belgium
- PhD in Biochemistry - Biotechnology, Hasselt University, Belgium