The CNG project aims at enhancing collaborative activities between users of Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOGs). One of the main objectives of the project is to develop a peer-to-peer (P2P) streaming system to enable MMOG users to broadcast live video of their game. The researcher will play a leading role in the design, implementation, and testing of this P2P video streaming system.
The post is available until 31 July 2012. Applicants should have a PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related subject. The successful applicant will have experience in P2P video streaming and excellent programming skills in C/C++.
Salary: £30,747 - £33,600 per annum
To apply, please contact Professor Raouf Hamzaoui (http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~hamzaoui/) (email: rhamzaoui[at]dmu.ac.uk, tel: +44 116 207 8096).
- PhD / MEng.Sc Scholarship in the area of Geospatial Applications of Wireless Sensors, Ireland
- PhD Sholarships in Sparse Signal Processing in Wireless Communications, Aalborg University, Denmark
- International PhD Scholarships in Electronic & Digital Art, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- PhD Positions in Organic Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Germany
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Tumor Angiogenesis, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Postdoctoral Position in Cognitive Neuroscience, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
- Musicianship Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- PhD Studentships in Quantitative Methods / Logistics, University of Vienna, Austria
- Beasiswa KFC - Recycle Creation Competition
- PhD in Music Psychology, Uppsala University, Sweden