The HuComTech project run by the Image Processing Group of Debrecen and the Department of Applied Linguistics at the University of Debrecen is seeking a computer scientist for research and development during the academic year 2010/2011.The successful candidate will work in an interdisciplinary research and development project in the field of multi-modal human-computer interactions. The tasks include the following:
high-level development of component based information systems with multi-modal human-computer interaction,development of the protocols and message passing framework for the image processing, audio processing and artificial intelligence components developed by local researchers, management of component integration.
Candidates must have MSc degree in computer science or software engineering and experience in c++ and component based system development, using UML standards. Applications and requests for further information should be directed to Attila Fazekas (attila.fazekas[ at ]inf.unideb.hu). Interested parties are invited to send a detailed curriculum vitae, list of publications, and arrange for at least 2 letters of recommendation by August 31, 2010.
- Research Position in P2P Video Streaming, De Montfort University, UK
- PhD Position in Computational Biology at University of Freiburg, Germany
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Games for Learning, University of Education Weingarten, Germany
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Computer Science, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- PhD Studentship in Computer Science, University of Cambridge, UK
- The Computer Science STEM Scholarship (CSS), Franklin University, USA
- PhD Studentships, Scottish Informatics and Computer Science Alliance, UK
- PhD Position in Geomatics / GIS, University of Florida, USA
- PhD Scholarship in Computer Science / Economy at IRIT and GREMAQ, Toulouse, France
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Limerick, Ireland