The Sampoerna School of Business (SSB) creates a new direction for business education in Indonesia. It is an innovative model where the curriculum is based on the highest international standards involving local and international faculty. SSB’s facilities have been purpose built to deliver a new and different standard for teaching and learning in business education in Indonesia.
SSB’s curriculum has been designed to raise the level of student competencies in the early years of study, where students will experience the kind of decision making that is required in the real world of business. SSB’s graduates will be able to make sense of a constantly changing global business environment and they will be prepared and able to adapt to new careers and work across disciplines throughout their working lives.
SSB will forge strong links with the private sector that will produce student mentoring opportunities for students and young graduates. SSB graduates will be multi-skilled and highly sought after in the market place. They will be adaptive to the constantly changing demands of global business and they will be skilled in problem solving, decision making, applied research and managing change in the workplace.
SSB provides the best individuals the opportunity to pursue a Bachelor of Business degree with for the following field of study:
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 45
Jakarta 12930, Indonesia
Phone: 021 577 2340, ext. 7141 and 7141
Mobile: 087 885 765 406 and 081 934 172 604
Dateline: 30 June 2010
Visit official website.
- Beasiswa SMA, Sampoerna Academy, Putera Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
- Undergraduate (S1) Scholarships from Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Sampoerna School of Business, Indonesia
- Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarship 2010, Indonesia
- Beasiswa S1, Sampoerna School of Education, Indonesia
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Science and Non Science, Astro - Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
- Beasiswa BP Indonesia - Putera Sampoerna Foundation
- Master Scholarships, W SyCip Graduate School of Business, Asian Institute of Management, Philippines
- Master Degree Scholarship by PT. Rio Tinto Indonesia & Sampoerna Foundation, The University of New South Wales, Australia
- Executive MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK