The School of Media, Film and Music is delighted to offer a £5,000 scholarship to UK/HEU and non EU students who have been accepted on the MA in Media Practice for International Development, starting in September 2013.
The scholarship is offered as a reduction in tuition fees of £5,000 and will be awarded to the student who possesses the highest academic ability and potential (not made on the basis of financial need).
Type of award: Postgraduate masters
Award amount: £5000
- Applicants must have been offered a place on the above Masters degree.
- Applicants must commence the degree in September 2013 (awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years).
- Current Sussex undergraduate students are eligible to apply.
By 1 May 2013: Deadline for all applications to be received. Please ensure that you have applied for one of the MA programmes listed above by 1st April 2013 to allow time for processing (you must have been made an offer of a place to be eligible to apply for the scholarship)
By 31 May 2013: Applicants notified of the outcome of their application by email
For further information on the scholarships please contact Mrs Pat Mounce
Tel: +44 1273 872574
For more information, please visit official website: www.sussex.ac.uk.
- MSc Scholarships, Climate Change & Development / Policy, University of Sussex, Institute of Development Studies, UK
- Pegge Scholarship for MSc Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems, University of Sussex, UK
- MSc Climate Change Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK
- Draper Undergraduate Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, School of Psychology, University of Sussex, UK
- HALCROW-CH2M HILL Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
- Informatics Masters Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK
- Chancellors International Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
- PhD Studentships in Film and Media, Bradford Media School, University of Bradford, UK
- Sociology and Gender Studies PhD Studentship, University of Sussex, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.