- Applicants must be holding an offer to study an MA, MRes or MA by Research postgraduate course in the School of Arts and Humanities starting in 2013.
- The scholarship is awarded as a full tuition-fee reduction. There is no cash alternative.
- The scholarship does not cover the cost of travel, accommodation, visa administration or living costs associated with studying in the UK.
- Applications are assessed on academic merit and your motivation, wider experience and circumstances as outlined in the personal statement section of your application form.
- These bursaries are only available for nationalities outside of the UK or European Union.
How to apply
To apply please download the MA bursaries application form and return it to Jo Henson, Subject Administration Manager, George Eliot 143, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS or by email.
The deadline for bursary applications for courses starting in the academic year 2013 / 14 is 31 May 2013. You should expect to hear if your application has been successful no later than 28 June 2013. If you are successful in receiving the Global Scholarship we will waive or refund your advance payment.
Regional scholarships and bursaries
The International Development Office is pleased to offer a wide range of scholarships to international (non-EU) students applying to Nottingham Trent University courses for 2013 entry as part of international development policy.
- Master Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Executive MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- 12 PhD Studentships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Full-Time PhD Scholarship, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- School of Social Sciences Master Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- PhD Studentship in Medical / Clinical Devices, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- MA / MSc Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- Psychology Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.