- Drama BA (W400)
- Drama MDrama (W421)
- Film BA (W610)
- History and Philosophy of Art BA (V350)
- Fine Art BA (W100:K)
- Creative Events BA (W900:K)
- Music Technology BSc (W351:K)
- Popular Music BMus (W300:K)
- Music BMus (W301:K)
These scholarships will provide £1,000 towards tuition fees, for the first year of study only.
In order to be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must have received an offer from the University of Kent for one of the above courses for 2013 entry by 31 March 2013. Applicants must also send an email to email@example.com stating full name and date of birth, course applied for and applicant ID number.
These scholarships are open to overseas fee paying applicants only.
For further information please contact The School of Arts Administration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit official website: www.kent.ac.uk.
- Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships in Film, Visual & Performing Arts, University of Kent, UK
- MA Scholarships in Modern History, University of Kent, Paris
- International Scholarships for Undergraduate Students, University of Kent, UK
- Kent International Pathways Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
- MA Scholarships, University of Kent, Paris
- Dental Development Undergraduate Scholarship, University of Kent, UK
- Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Mathematics, University of Kent, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK
- MA in Architecture and Cities Scholarship, Kent School of Architecture, University of Kent, UK
- Sports Scholarship Scheme, University of Kent, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.