The School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their global education who originate from a non-EU/EEA country.
If you wish to apply for the SBE France Scholarship, there are several requirements. You must:
- Be accepted to a SBE bachelor’s programme:
- BSc International Business: admission through the decentralised selection procedure;
- BSc Economics and Business Economics: admission through the decentralised selection procedure;
- BSc Econometrics and Operations Research: admission through the regular admission procedure;
- BSc Fiscal Economics: admission through the regular admission procedure
- Not be older than 35 years at the start of the academic year (1 September 2013);
- Have an overall GPA of at least 70%.
For a non-EU/EEA student, the amount of the scholarship is € 11,500 per academic year. The scholarship is renewable every year for the duration of the bachelor’s programme on the express condition that scholarship awarded students:
- Fulfil all study requirements within given time;
- Maintain an overall GPA of at least 75% each year;
- Assist, on average, 4 hours per month in student recruitment activities.
If you fulfil the above requirements and are originating from a non-EU/EEA country, you will be awarded a maximum of € 34,500 for the entire duration of your bachelor’s programme.
SBE non-EU Scholarship
- Allowance € 900 One-time only
- Health and liability insurance € 500 Arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office
- Visa costs € 600 Arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office
- Tuition fee waiver € 8.500 Paid by the Scholarship Office
- Refund of travel expenses € 1.000 One-time only
You can download the application form here. You must submit your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org a bachelor’s programme at the School of Business and Economics. The deadline for both your bachelor’s and scholarship application is 15 April 2013.
For questions concerning your scholarship application, please send a message to email@example.com.
Please note: if you wish to apply for the SBE non-EU Scholarship for the BSc Econometrics and Operations Research programme or the BSc Fiscal Economics programme, your application deadline for the programme is also 15 April 2013. This differs from the regular deadline for this programme.
The School will rank the candidates based on quality. The SBE Scholarship Committee will send its selection to the UM Scholarship Office. This office will then propose a candidate according to the School ranking. The SBE Scholarship Committee will make the final decision. Applicants will be informed about the decision in writing around mid-June.
In making its assessment, the SBE Scholarship Committee takes all elements of the application into account, including the level of previous study programmes, the status of the foreign institution, average grades and motivation.
Please check the scholarship terms and conditions before applying.
- Océ Scholarship for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- University College Maastricht (UCM) Scholarships, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Service, Tourism & Leisure, Netherlands
- Maastricht University High Potential Scholarships, Netherlands
- Ursula Glunk Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Complete List of Dutch Institutions Offering PhD Studies
- PhD in Social Sciene for Indonesian Student, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- SABIC Scholarships for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Bachelor & Master, Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Law, Netherlands
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.